1. I started my blog because I needed a hobby and a place to gather my thoughts. Overtime, it has become a place to share things I love and how I spend my time.
2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs is the beautiful aesthetics and talents of seemingly normal people! I love the blogs that teach me something new, whether it be a DIY project, a recipe, or how to decorate a room.
3. Something I love about blogging is the ability to be creative on my own time. I love the feeling of finishing a post that I really love and am proud of, and knowing that both strangers and my family and friends will learn a little something about me.
4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably my post about leaving New York and moving to Boise. The experience has been a huge, emotional, and wonderful step for me, so it felt great to be able to write my story down and share it with my readers.
5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is so much! This isn't intended to be a blog about my personal life, so I leave out a lot of details. The first thing that pops into mind is that I'm really into nicknames, I think they're so endearing and affectionate. My mom always called my brother and me the oddest, most loving things, and now my friends and I are constantly giving each other zany names.
6. My favorite blogs to read are A Girl Called Jhani, long distance loving, A Cup of Jo, Apartment 34, Kelley Maria, Cupcakes and Cashmere, smitten kitchen...the list goes on!
7. Something I tend to avoid doing on my blog is writing negative posts. I made a point of this from the beginning of my blog, and I've enjoyed looking back on all of the positive things that have happened since then. Don't get me wrong, I have lots of gripes on a daily basis, but I just don't find it very therapeutic to write about them here!