My co-worker and fellow blogger Annelise started a new series today called Thursday 13. Each Thursday, we'll get to learn a little something about what she's doing, where she's going, and what Simply Aunie thoughts she's having that day. See below as I take a stab at my first Thursday 13:
1. Wearing: Grey cardigan with faux diamond buttons, black lace eyelet pencil skirt, black flats, and my newest addition - Bonnie & Clyde glasses. Call it geek chic ;)
2. Doing: Working, eating all of the chocolate in the office, enjoying the sunshine through my windows.
3. Drinking: Martinelli's Sparkling Cider from our staff meeting, cheers!
4. Music in the background: The Christmas tunes from the next office over, fa la la la la la la la la.
5. Plans for the evening: Pack and fly to California! Home for the holidays commences.
6. Hairstyle of the day: Flat iron curled waves
7. Nail design: Forever 21 Safari Elephant polish
8. Eating for lunch: Whatever speaks to me at the hospital cafeteria, which usually translates into a salad and iced tea.
9. Positive for the day: No work tomorrow, which means today is Friday!
10. Negative for the day: My flight home is delayed :(
11. Lusting after: Every coat on the Tulle website.
12. Looking forward to: Seeing my family and spending Christmas with my niece and nephew. The holidays are so much fun with a couple rug rats around the tree.
13. Thinking: About my favorite pair of weekend and after work shoes at the moment. Can't wait to wear these with skinnies all vacation long.